3RD ANNUAL YOUTH RRHC GOLF TOURNAMENT
18 Hole 4 Person Scramble
$400 Per Foursome
Four Person Scramble
August 20, 2023
RRHC Mission & Vision
Youth RoughRiders Hockey Club (RRHC) seeks to build local and regional awareness about the benefits youth hockey offers by investing in the physical and emotional development of players so they may serve as advocates and ambassadors for the sport throughout their lives.
The mission of RRHC is to provide a consistent training framework and environment designed to optimize the skill development of young athletes in a positive atmosphere of appropriately matched competition where sportsmanship and personal enjoyment are the top priorities.
Support RRHC Today. The WHY…
The youth RoughRiders Hockey Club (RRHC) has seen consistent growth and retention over the past 5 years. The shift in culture to THE RIDER WAY and governing core values of:
● Community Inclusion
● Long Term Athlete Development
● ‘Creating Leaders Today for Tomorrow!”
The club has grown from 72 players during the 2017-2018 season to over 600 players throughout all programming this past year. In conjunction, the Club has been able to break down financial barriers for the introduction to hockey through its Try Hockey for Free Days, Instructional Programs, & RoughRiders Youth Leagues. The club is looking to further improve its ability to provide and expand on its introduction programs, travel teams, coach education, scholarship abilities, maintain fees, and provide more resources to our current players, coaches, and leaders.
Outing Funds Were Used How?
The funds and donations raised during the youth RoughRiders Golf Outing have gone on to impact many aspects of the club. Including but not limited to:
● Maintaining RRHC tuition of travel hockey fees at a competitive comparison with other Eastern Iowa hockey clubs
● Maintaining local hockey recreational programming fees compared to other local recreation sports.
● Increased marketing ability and the total number of Try Hockey for Free events.
● Increased scholarship opportunities for players of different socioeconomic backgrounds.
● 30 pairs of new skates and 75 new helmets for first-time players.
● Four additional traditional nets and 4 medium-sized nets for practices and games.
● FREE Instructional Program for 4 months, impacted 100+ players.
● Steva Coaching software for High School staff and youth Head Coaches
● New Instructional Program and RoughRiders Youth Hockey League jerseys
● Addition of two Head Coaches, two Assistant Directors of off-ice training development, and an additional Assistant Director of Goaltending.
Overall, the Golf Outing donations received positively impacted a total of 600+ players throughout all of RoughRiders Hockey Club programming this past year alone.