To be considered for any coaching position (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, RYHL Coach, or IP Coach) all documents must be completed and TeamSnap Registration must be completed.
Steps to register as a RRHC coach for 2020-2021 season (September 1, 2020 thru August 30, 2021):
USA Hockey Requirements
Complete USA Hockey training before registering through TeamSnap.
Complete USA Hockey Requirements (Must be completed before participating in any team activities)
- Register as a member of USA Hockey. Click here for more information.
- Complete the USA Hockey Safe Sport Training. (Required every two years and cannot be added to a roster until completed). There are 3 modules to this training. Click here for more information.
- Complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching. (Cost is $10 per module and only needs to be completed once per age level. Must be completed PRIOR to participating in any team activities and cannot be added to a roster until completed) Click here to register for the modules.
- Coaching Education Program Certification Clinic Requirements (Must be completed by Dec. 31)
- Find, register and attend the required certification clinic. You can only attend one clinic per season and all coaches start at Level 1. (The coaching clinic season for Levels 1-3 officially runs from September 1 to December 31). Click here to locate a clinic.
RRHC Club Requirements
- Read and understand all RRHC SafeSport Policies – DOCUMENT COMING SOON!
- Read and understand all RRHC Standard Operating Policies – DOCUMENT COMING SOON!
- Read and understand USA Hockey SafeSport Handbook – DOCUMENT COMING SOON!
- Download and fill out the following documents:
- RRHC Coach Code of Conduct – DOCUMENT COMING SOON!
- USA Hockey Coach Code of Conduct – DOCUMENT COMING SOON!