PRESS RELEASE: RRHC Announce Staff Additions
To be considered for any coaching position (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, RYHL Coach, or IP Coach) all documents must be completed and TeamSnap Registration must be completed.
Steps to register as a RRHC coach for 2020-2021 season (September 1, 2020 thru August 30, 2021):
USA Hockey Requirements
Complete USA Hockey training before registering through TeamSnap.
Complete USA Hockey Requirements (Must be completed before participating in any team activities)
- Register as a member of USA Hockey. Click here for more information.
- Complete the background screening. (Required every 2 years) Click Here
- Complete the USA Hockey Safe Sport Training. (Required every two years and cannot be added to a roster until completed). There are 3 modules to this training. Click here for more information.
- Complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching. (Cost is $10 per module and only needs to be completed once per age level. Must be completed PRIOR to participating in any team activities and cannot be added to a roster until completed) Click here to register for the modules.
- Coaching Education Program Certification Clinic Requirements (Must be completed by Dec. 31)
- Find, register and virtually attend the required certification clinic. You can only attend one clinic per season and all coaches start at Level 1. (The coaching clinic season for Levels 1-4 officially runs from September 1 to December 31). Click here to locate a clinic.
RRHC Club Requirements
- Read and understand all RRHC SafeSport Policies – RRHCCR Safesport Handbook 6-15-20
- Read and understand all RRHC Standard Operating Policies – RRHCCR Policy Handbook 6.15.20
- Read and understand USA Hockey SafeSport Handbook – 2020_SafeSportProgramHandbook_-_Final_
- Read and understand Coach Code of Conduct – RRHCCR Coaches Code of Conduct